Download Torrent File when Torrent is Blocked
Torrent is a peer-to-peer file sharing protocol used to download large data over the Internet. It has been one of the most popular methods for downloading latest movies, TV series, music and cracked software these days.
But for various reasons many admins block connections to torrent networks preventing the users from acquiring the torrents files. Other issues that might prevent people using Torrent can be copyright infringement or bandwidth abuse.
For those who are addicted to torrent and for some reason are not able to make use of it, there are alternative ways to bypass torrent blocking. We can convert the torrent files into direct downloads and use it. We give you two ways to make use of the torrent file without using the torrent protocol.
ZbigZ is one of the most easy and hassle free ways to download torrent files. It’s a child’s play to download from ZbigZ. You don’t even need to sign up for downloading using ZbigZ.
1. First visit any good torrent website like ThePiratebay, torrentz.com or the one you prefer and browse the torrent you want to download.
2. Then paste the link of .torrent file you want to download or upload the torrent file if you had already downloaded the .torrent file and click on Go Free.
3. Here, the server takes some time to make your File ready for downloading. Wait until the Green Color download button in the right hand side of the page appears
4. Then Click on the Button to start your Download
5. A new window will appear which will ask another question. Click on “Free” so that you can download it for free
The best part of ZbigZ is that it works well with Internet Download Manger. So, you can speed up your downloads using IDM.
Bitlet, with its simple interface seems much easier than ZbigZ. But being a torrent client, it’s still possible that the traffic gets blocked by the admin.
There is a chance that it might work on your connection, it might not. It’s worth trying, though. It worked for me after trying for a number of times.
Subscribe to fortystones.
Follow @fortystones on Twitter.
Get updated from our Facebook Fanpage.