Terms and Condition
This terms and condition shall govern our relationship with users and others who interact with fortystones. Please read this carefully. This terms and conditions of use agreement (“Agreement”) applies to the fortystones which are owned and operated by members of the fortystones.
Terms and Conditions:
This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms for your use of the site. By using the Services, and in consideration of Provider providing the Services via the site to you, you agree to be bound by this Agreement, whether you are a “Visitor” (which means that you have not registered with the Website) or you are a “Contributor” or an “Author” (which means that you have registered with the Website as an article provider). The term “User” refers to a Visitor, a Contributor or an Author. You are only authorized to use the Services provided by the site if you agree to abide by all applicable laws and to this Agreement. Please read this Agreement carefully and save it. If you do not agree with it, you should leave the Website and discontinue use of the Services immediately. If you wish to become a Contributor, and make use of the Services available only to Contributor, you must read this Agreement and indicate your acceptance during the Registration process.
The Site is only for your personal use. You may not use the Site for commercial purposes or in any way that is unlawful, or harms us or any other person or entity, as determined in our sole discretion.
All information, materials, functions and other content are our copyrighted property or the copyrighted property of our Authors. We may change the Site or delete Content or features at any time, in any way, for any or no reason and with no prior information.
Except as we specifically agree in writing, no Content from the Site may be used other than as part of the Site, reproduced, transmitted, distributed or otherwise exploited in any way.
- fortystones does not publish any sponsored articles or paid content.
- fortystones does not influence the opinions of its writers or contributors and does not force them to tailor their work to fit our personal interests, objectives or opinions.
- fortystones respects the rights of authors, designers and developers. fortystones would never publish articles that reproduce the work of others or that violate author rights. If we are able to detect illegal sources or copyright infringement through a reasonable effort by double-checking material to be published, strict action will be taken against the author.
- fortystones respects all races, nations and religions. Any article found to hurt sentimental value and feelings of any race, nation or religion will not be published by fortystones and the author of the article in question will be warned.
fortystones is happy to receive constructive criticism and suggestions from readers and contributors on all its articles and hence commenting is enabled in all the articles published on fortystones. However, any comments deemed offensive will be removed by fortystones. fortystones and not the author holds the exclusive right to comment moderation on all the published posts.
All the articles published on fortystones.com are the explicit views of the author and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of fortystones.
We explicitly disclaim any responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or availability of information, content and materials found on sites that link to or from the Site. We strongly encourage you to make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties.
The theme used for fortystones is ALLTUTS by SITE5.
These terms and conditions constitute the whole agreement between fortystones, Reader and Contributor and no party shall be bound by any undertakings, representations, warranties, promises or the like not recorded herein.
- 40 Basic Linux Command-line Tips and Tricks
- Tips and Tricks for Facebook Chat (Save History/ Video Chat/ Send Files)
- 40 Linux Shell Commands for Beginners
- Creating a Simple GUI for Absolute Beginners (Java Tutorials)
- Online Coding Zones for Programmers
- Special: Facebook Smiley, Special Text Symbols and ASCII Arts
- The First on the World Wide Web